Do you rescue?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sorry for the downtime!

I haven't forgotten about the blog! I typed up a long entry on friday at work when we had a power outage, then had to evacuate the building because the old emergency generator gave off toxic fumes O_o

I was so frustrated that my hard work got deleted that I took the weekend off of the blog. I will be back with more entries come tomorrow!

In the meantime, if people could do me a favor, on the Western MA craigslist there is a rat "breeder" *coughbybcough* who keeps posting her rats in the pet section. They are in Chicopee and she's still got half the litter. She's been trying hard to get rid of them and has even talked about how they have the "super rare hairless gene." When they weren't gone by 4 weeks old she offered them in the general section as live snake food and saying if anyone has snake owning friends contact her. (yes this same person claims to be charging a "rehoming fee" to prevent that from occurring when advertising as pets...). If and when you see her ad, flag her ass because breeders do not belong on craigslist. She keeps changing her ad, but in general it looks like this:
Sometimes it gets flagged in minutes, othertimes in days. Please help me keep this woman from selling these animals.

No comments:

About Me

I am a private rodent rescuer who believes that the rescuing community needs to come together and define common values. Their should be a stronger focus on educating ignorant owners than on snark. The opinions expressed in the blog are my own and not necessarily rules. They are what I live by. If what I say pisses you off feel free to discuss in the comments.